Descripción de “Sustainable Vikings: Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility in Scandinavia (Coursera)”
This course gives you immediate access to the world leading sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices. Scandinavian firms dominate the major sustainability and CSR performance indicators including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI). In this course we explore the concepts of sustainability and CSR and focus attention on how Scandinavian firms, like Novo Nordisk, have achieved superior sustainability and CSR performances.
We consider what lessons can be drawn by managers and firms irrespective of where they may be located in the world.
Through this course, participants will:
• Gain appreciation of the concepts of sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) and be able to situate these concepts within the broader debates about the role of business in society
• Understand the sustainability and CSR approaches by leading Scandinavian companies
• Describe how partnerships between companies, NGOs, and government are fundamental to the sustainability and CSR by Scandinavian companies
• Be able to describe the characterization of the “Scandinavian management” and the role Scandinavian management plays in sustainability and CSR approaches by Scandinavian firms
• Become familiarized with concept of “Scandinavian Cooperative Advantage” and understand how it challenges the dominant view of strategic management.
Who is this class for: Whether you are practitioner working with sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) or are a novice, this course is aimed at anyone wanting to develop an understanding of sustainability and CSR from the leading region in the world: Scandinavia. Moreover, for anyone in the world with ancestral ties to Scandinavia, this course represents an opportunity to refresh considerations of Scandinavia in a modern context. No previous business experience required.
Especificaciones: Sustainable Vikings: Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility in Scandinavia (Coursera)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.