Descripción de “Scratch to Python: Moving from Block- to Text-based Programming (FutureLearn)”
Learn how to apply the thinking and programming skills you’ve learnt in Scratch to text-based programming languages like Python. Discover how you can transition from block to text-based programming. Block-based programming languages like Scratch make it simple to learn and teach programming. But once you and your students have mastered it, it’s time to move on to a text-based programming language such as Python. This online course will show you how.
You’ll discover how to transfer the programming and thinking skills you learnt while using Scratch to Python. You’ll develop basic text-based programming skills, learning how to understand error messages and debug code.
The course will show you the power of text-based programming and give you the tools to support your students’ transition too.
What topics will you cover?
– Programming and thinking skills in Scratch
– Basic skills in Python programming language
– Simple error messages in Python syntax, and how to debug code
– Understanding the power of text-based programming and what you can create with it
– Tools to support children’s transition from block-based to text-based programming
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
– Explore how you can transfer programming and thinking skills from Scratch to Python
– Develop basic skills in Python programming language
– Identify simple error messages in Python syntax and how to debug code
– Reflect on the power of text-based programming and what you can create
– Produce tools to support children’s transition from block-based to text-based programming
Especificaciones: Scratch to Python: Moving from Block- to Text-based Programming (FutureLearn)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.