Descripción de “Java Programming: Principles of Software Design (Coursera)”
In this course, you will write programs in Java to solve real world problems that are large enough to require multiple classes working together. You will see that programming is more than just coding–it involves strategic thinking and design as well. You will learn how to design programs to solve problems that require solutions that scale. You will also learn about the Java Collections classes and how Java interfaces facilitate developing programs that scale. After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Use sorting appropriately in solving problems;
2. Develop classes that implement the Comparable interface;
3. Use timing data to analyze empirical performance;
4. Break problems into multiple classes, each with their own methods;
5. Determine if a class from the Java API can be used in solving a particular problem;
6. Implement programming solutions using multiple approaches and recognize tradeoffs;
7. Use object-oriented concepts including interfaces and abstract classes when developing programs;
8. Appropriately hide implementation decisions so they are not visible in public methods; and
9. Recognize the limitations of algorithms and Java programs in solving problems.
10. Recognize standard Java classes and idioms including exception-handling, static methods, java.net, and java.io packages;
Especificaciones: Java Programming: Principles of Software Design (Coursera)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.