Descripción de “Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization (Coursera)”
This course will teach you the “magic” of getting deep learning to work well. Rather than the deep learning process being a black box, you will understand what drives performance, and be able to more systematically get good results. You will also learn TensorFlow.
After 3 weeks, you will:
– Understand industry best-practices for building deep learning applications.
– Be able to effectively use the common neural network “tricks”, including initialization, L2 and dropout regularization, Batch normalization, gradient checking,
– Be able to implement and apply a variety of optimization algorithms, such as mini-batch gradient descent, Momentum, RMSprop and Adam, and check for their convergence.
– Understand new best-practices for the deep learning era of how to set up train/dev/test sets and analyze bias/variance
– Be able to implement a neural network in TensorFlow.
Who is this class for: This class is for: – Learners that took the first course of the specialization: “Neural Networks and Deep Learning” – Anyone that already understands fully-connected neural networks, and wants to learn the practical aspects of making them work well.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.