Descripción de “Impact of Technology: How To Lead Classroom Discussions (FutureLearn)”
Learn how to keep 14-16 year-old students engaged in discussions while teaching computer science. Supported by Google. Discover how to keep discussions productive and meaningful in the classroom. On this course, teachers will explore the ethical, legal, cultural, and environmental concerns surrounding computer science. You will build the skills needed to hold relevant, open, and exciting discussions in the classroom.
You will explore the best ways to help your students be productive and write long-form answers to questions. This course is useful CPD for teachers who are looking to improve their skills and put them to practice at school.
What topics will you cover?
– Different areas of impact: ethical, legal, cultural and environmental
– Setting up a good learning environment for discussion
– Planning discussion topics and formats
– Ways to encourage critical thinking about a topic
– Teaching students to draw conclusions
– Assisting with the transition from discussions to pieces of writing
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
– Explain the links between technologies and related impacts, across the different areas specified by exam boards
– Debate topics covering the entire Computer Science curriculum
– Develop plans for classroom discussions in a range of formats
– Engage your students with well-framed, relevant questions
– Summarise the main laws that affect the use of technology
– Demonstrate how to plan a written answer to a discursive Computer Science exam question
Especificaciones: Impact of Technology: How To Lead Classroom Discussions (FutureLearn)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.