Descripción de “Getting Started: Agile Meets Design Thinking (Coursera)”
Despite everyone’s good intentions, hard work and solid ideas, too many projects end up creating unneeded, unusable, and unsellable products. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Agile and design thinking offer a different–and effective–approach to product development, one that results in valuable solutions to meaningful problems. In this course, you’ll learn how to determine what’s valuable to a user early in the process–to frontload value–by focusing your team on testable narratives about the user and creating a strong shared perspective.
We’ll show you how to:
– Explain key concepts and practices from the agile product development methodology
– Create a strong shared perspective and drive to value using personas and problem scenarios
– Diagnose what software to develop and why using a set of agile user stories and prototypes
– Facilitate narrative collaboration with user stories and prototypes
– Allow for early testing and validation by analyzing and deciding on story backlogs
In this Specialization, you’ll gain an understanding and appreciation of the principles and practice of agile management. You’ll learn to coordinate all aspects of the agile development process, including running design sprints, managing teams, and fostering a culture of experimentation. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply what you’ve learned to guide a real-world software development project to successful completion.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.