Descripción de “Future-proofing the Health Workforce (FutureLearn)”
Find out how to meet the challenges and opportunities that face tomorrow’s healthcare workforce. Learn how to help build a more resilient, more effective healthcare workforce. The health workforce is a critical building block in a strong healthcare system, but skills shortages are a problem across the world, particularly in rural and remote areas. So, how do we keep the health workforce current, motivated and properly distributed?
You’ll explore the current challenges in the healthcare workforce, and various approaches to attracting, training and retaining workers. You’ll cover a number of health workforce models, the role of the clinician leader, the complexities of an intergenerational workforce, and how to tackle the undersupply of health professionals.
What topics will you cover?
– Health workforce- our people are the future
– Health workforce is a global concern
– Clinicians as workforce leaders
– Intergenerational workforce
– Globally mobile workforce
– Innovation and evidence based practice
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
– Describe health workforce and the role of the clinician manager/leader
– Apply an evidence-based workforce model to a given case study
– Discuss the complexities of an intergenerational and a globally mobile health workforce
– Explore innovative and sustainable strategies to proof the health workforce
Especificaciones: Future-proofing the Health Workforce (FutureLearn)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.