Descripción de “Creative Programming for Digital Media & Mobile Apps (Coursera)”
This course is for anyone who would like to apply their technical skills to creative work ranging from video games to art installations to interactive music, and also for artists who would like to use programming in their artistic practice.
This course will teach you how to develop and apply programming skills to creative work. This is an important skill within the development of creative mobile applications, digital music and video games. It will teach the technical skills needed to write software that make use of images, audio and graphics, and will concentrate on the application of these skills to creative projects. Additional resources will be provided for students with no programming background.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
* Write creative, audiovisual programs in the Processing environment that run on desktop and mobile
* Programatically manipulate sound in creative ways
* Display images and image sequences
* Generate interactive, algorithmic graphics
* Work with a 2D physics engine to create a basic game
Especificaciones: Creative Programming for Digital Media & Mobile Apps (Coursera)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.