Learn how to identify security issues in the cloud and industry-standard techniques and procedures to prevent and mitigate risks. How do you protect the critical data that is increasingly being stored in the cloud? Learn how to build a security strategy that keeps data safe and mitigates risk.
In this course, part of the Cloud Computing MicroMasters program, you will be introduced to industry best practices for cloud security and learn how to architect and configure security-related features in a cloud platform. Case studies and government standard documents will be reviewed to help ensure appropriate levels of security are implemented.
You’ll develop the necessary skills to identify possible security issues in the cloud environment. You will also gain experience with tools and techniques that monitor the environment and help prevent security breaches such as monitoring logs and implementing appropriate security policies.
What you’ll learn
– Evaluate security issues with cloud infrastructure
– Implement cloud features to secure and harden the infrastructure
– Use tools to analyze system logs to detect possible security or performance problems
– Review case studies and standard documents on cloud security
– Understand the use of security policies as part of the overall security strategy of an organization
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.