Descripción de “An Introduction to Computer Networking for Teachers (FutureLearn)”
Build your knowledge and understanding of computer networks as a computer science teacher. Learn how you can create connections with computers. Explore the fundamentals of computer networking with this online course for GCSE teachers. You will improve your understanding of key concepts and gain the confidence to teach the subject in the classroom.
On this course, you will learn to describe the different types of computer networks and understand how data can be transmitted securely. You will cover real world usage of networking technology to enhance your understanding. You will also become more familiar with how the internet works, including routing, DNS, and the World Wide Web.
What topics will you cover?
– Networks and architecture
– Transmission of data and network protocols
– Secure transmission of data
– Internet including routing, DNS and the “World Wide Web”
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
– Discuss types of network, advantages and disadvantages and general architecture
– Describe transmission of data (ethernet, wifi) and network protocols (http, ftp, etc)
– Explore how data can be transmitted securely
– Apply knowledge of real world usage of the networking technology
– Describe the internet including routing, DNS and the “world wide web”.
– Explain how data is encapsulated in an IP packet and a data frame for transmission
Especificaciones: An Introduction to Computer Networking for Teachers (FutureLearn)
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para un correcto funcionamiento. Si continúas navegando estás dando tu consentimiento para estas cookies y aceptas nuestra política de cookies, clic para más información.